Slider

A2 Designs and Grasshopper Kids Creations

Thursday, January 24, 2013

I'm lucky enough to have a very talented friend who makes some pretty amazing accessories. She started a business called Grasshopper Kids Creations and encouraged me to sell my creations in her shop. A2 Designs is doing better than I ever imagined and I love that people want to their littles to wear clothes that I have made!  We're getting ready for a craft fair with local mompreneurs on Feb 9 at Cole Harbour Place. Want a sneak peak??


credit: Andrea Heard

credit: Andrea Heard

credit: Andrea Heard (for the picture AND the baby!)

credit: Tammy Barrett Photography

Cute or what! We're accepting orders on our Facebook page and we're going to host a giveaway when we reach 1000 Likes. So please Like us....and ask your friends to like us too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan