Slider

Red Velvet Cheesecake Cake

Friday, January 18, 2013

I stopped baking so that I could lose some weight...I haven't lost much weight and I miss baking.

My cousin and her family came down over Christmas and we had a Christmas Dinner at my aunt and uncle's house and I was asked to bring desert. My subconscious was obviously arrived at the place where I needed to up my game and I searched Pinterest for something simple but impressive. I found this:



I didn't follow the instructions perfectly but mine turned out like this:


And it was well received

You did say that I could use this picture L!

Someone got a fork in before I snapped the picture!


Other than there being a couple of steps, this was easy, tasty and looked pretty impressive!



No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan