Slider

A visit good for the soul

Friday, March 22, 2013

It has been far too long since I've seen my dear friend Laura and her family. They live out west and were finally able to come home for a visit. I was a little over excited because I was finally going to get my hands on their newest addition Noah.

Noah is a very special guy. He has already proven that he has a strong spirit and his mother's stubbornness! The minute I held him, my heart felt a little more complete. His big brother Elijah is just as sweet as ever. He came running up to me, giving big hugs telling me he has missed me his whole life (serious heart melt!!)



Look who else loves Noah


The kids had a great time playing together.

Not really sure what is happening here...

and then came the crash before the second wind


oh look who likes hockey too...
Our visit was over in the blink of an eye and I will totally admit that I cried my eyes out as I drove away from dropping Laura and her family off at the airport hotel. Being separated by a country sucks. Especially when we see how well our kids get along. It sucks but its life. And one thing Laura has taught me this year more than ever is that while you have no control over the challenges that are going to come your way, you totally control how you face them.

Love you George!




1 comment:

  1. It was great. Just what my soul needed. It'll be a longer visit next time. :)

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan