Slider

Focus 35 Friday Update 08/29/14

Friday, August 29, 2014

The last two weeks have been really good! 

The first week I followed my T25 schedule and got in three run/walks in. The scale didn't reflect my effort but I did go out for supper and ate more salt than I should have and finished the night with an ice cream and a stroll along the Halifax waterfront.  It isn’t always about the numbers. The skirt I had made that week was 1.5 inches smaller in the waist then the last skirt I made myself. That was an accomplishment!

I packed my workout gear and headed to Newfoundland for a vacation. I got in some walks and an arm workout with my sister. We improvised and used heavy water buckets for some of the moves. My arms were so sore the next day!



This morning the scale said I gained 12lbs...it needs a new battery... guess I'll get my real result for the week tomorrow. And I slept in so I didn't have time to do my measurements...so that will happen tomorrow morning too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan