Slider

Focus 35: Update

Friday, February 27, 2015

I am committing to making the Focus 35 update weekly.


I have been doing a 21 Day Fix challenge since the beginning of January. Round 2 was a wash as I have been dealing with bronchitis and it's been severely limiting my lunch capacity. I have only made it through 1 modified workout without losing a lung in the past 3 weeks. But I keep trying. It's getting better, just slower than I would like.

I gave up all processed sugar for lent. It's a move I needed to make in my lifestyle overhaul and lent was a good motivator to do so. It gave me a time frame and a start date. I am 7 days in and am feeling better.

Withdrawal is real!!!  The first 5 days I had headaches, crazy anxiety and my hands shook. I thought I was imagining it but after several days it was clear to me that those things were occurring because I was no longer putting any processed sugar in my body.

Since January I am down 6lbs and 4 inches. Considering I've spent 2 weeks sick and had a least one week of gain I think I'm doing okay. I can do better.




The fact that I am still trying means my heart isn't giving up. I've got a goal and I can't give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan