Slider

Fairy Tale Friends make my girl's day! (Part 2)

Monday, August 24, 2015

After all the work that went into the invitations, food and decor, I knew that none of that would likely be remembered once the Royal guests of honour arrived. Little did Amelia know that when she told me she wanted to invite Anna and Elsa to her birthday party that it would actually happen.

Sure enough at 10am there was a knock on the door and in walked Anna and Elsa! The dancing and Frozen bean bag toss came to a halt as little girls rushed to meet the princesses. I was a little unsure of how Amelia would react. It was going to go one of two ways- She would love it and be all in OR she would run to me, grab my leg and hide behind me until they left.




Thankfully, she beamed with excitement and looked up in disbelief when Elsa showed her the invitation they had received from Amelia.

Anna and Elsa gathered the kids around and told their story. Each child was amazed and totally captivated by these princesses.


As they told the story, they would sing the songs with the kids.,. which lead to my favorite moment of the whole party- the signing of "Let it Go". 

You need to understand that my daughter is OBSESSED with "Let it Go". She sings in on a constant repeat, knows all of the words, actions and expressions. It was magical to watch. Amelia beamed and her smile quite literally went from ear to ear. It was that moment that every parent wants to see come true for their child- pure, unfiltered joy.



Anna and Elsa could really sing! They talked like the characters, sang like the characters and made each child feel special. They took the time to answer each little, even when it was an interruption to their story time. They asked questions and had little conversations, never breaking character. At the end of their story time and games, the ladies taught the kids how to be royal with curtseys, waves and bows. Then they held a mini coronation ceremony and everyone became a princess or prince.


I cannot thank these girls enough. Amelia and her friends talked about the party for weeks. Not sure how we'll top this and I'm not even sure I want to. It was such a special day.

Thank you Fairy Tale Friends for helping me make my little princess' dream come true!

Disclosure **I did not receive any compensation or a discount on the services provided by Fairy Tale Friends. The opinions reflected in this post are my own** 





No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan